rusH.Time Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rusH.Time Clan

Gaming clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rusH.Time Clan Rules/Guidelines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
acid

rusH.Time Clan Rules/Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: rusH.Time Clan Rules/Guidelines   rusH.Time Clan Rules/Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:15 pm

Recruiting:

Members who can recruit are recruiters, co-leaders and leaders. Also Owners and supremes if they so wish. Owners can only recruit in their own server(s). All new recruits must start at 3, unless an owner wants to give a higher level, but this level is not to be above lvl 4. Recruiters coleaders and leader can only set to 5 no exceptions to new recruits. A good candidate for recruiting is someone who is not only a good player, but is mature, personable, active on both the server and the forums, and respectful to the pubbers and members. When a new member is recruited those that recruited him must go to forums and either update the roster, or post in the roster updates in their respective color.

Botting:

First, we all know there are people that cheat in this game. Botters ruin the game with unfair advantages. There are many types of bots some are obvious some aren't. If someone has an obvious bot then first: PM the person and kindly ask them to turn off the cheats. Wait about a minute and if they continue to bot without a response, then warn them officially to stop botting. If this fails to get their attention and they continue to cheat then kick them. If they come back and continue to cheat then ban them for 1 hour (3600s). If, after the hour they continue to come back and continue to bot then ban them permanently. We should not ban people permanently for first offenses. If you suspect a botter/wallhack and you are not entirely sure kindly ask another member to spec the person in question. If the person in question is not obviously a botter most likely he is just a good player and should be left alone. No member should ever accuse a person of botting in public chat. Take it to PM before you are completely sure that that person is in fact a cheater. On a personal note I've asked some people to try out our servers that I have known for a while to be good players and skilled players, one told me they were banned permanently and they weren't even told that they were being accused or that someone though they were cheating. This is unacceptable and reflects poorly as a clan and reflect poorly on me directly for having admins that ban people for being good players.

If a member is caught cheating then they will be banned mandatory for 1 week (60480s) and possibly lose admin lvl(s) depending on severity of the offense. If a member is caught a second time then they will be expelled from the clan and their IP and GUID will be banned from all servers and will be banned from the forums as well. Cheating will not be tolerated by members.

Leaders Co-leader and recruiters:

There has been some confusion about the the powers these high positions have.

Recruiters: Recruiters can only set people to 3 any higher and this is considered out of line with your job function and can result with you being replaced by someone who follows the rules. You are not to give promotions to anyone at anytime. If someone has lost their level for whatever reason they may reinstate that level, but has to look at the roster first to make sure they are setting the right level. If the roster is wrong then that person is out of luck and can request the roster to be updated before they get that level back.

Co-leaders: Co-leaders can only promote to 4 any
higher and this is considered out of line with your job function and
can result with you being replaced by someone who follows the rules. Co-leaders may also demote people below 17, but need proof and reasons before doing so. Anyone above 17 needs leaders, owners, or supremes permission.

Leaders: Leaders can only promote to 5 any
higher and this is considered out of line with your job function and
can result with you being replaced by someone who follows the rules. Leaders may also demote people, but need proof and reasons before
doing so. Anyone they wish to demote above 21 needs owners or supremes permission.

Not everyone will hold these positions regardless of the amount of time in the clan and your activity in the server and in the forums, these positions are only held by a few individuals. Depending on the size of the server there will only be 2 leaders 3 co-leaders and 4 recruiters. These numbers are subject to change though depending on popularity of the server and number of members the color has.

Asking for Admin:

There are a lot of people that PM high admins and ask them to set them. This is unacceptable and will not only result in you not getting admin, but it may cause you to lose lvl(s). If someone asks you for admin first tell them not to. If they continue to ask mute them for 120 seconds. If after 120 seconds they still bug you, then demote them 1 level. If they start bugging you about returning their lost admin take another level away. If there still asking you for admin ban them 30min. If they still ask for admin, kick then out of clan unless said other wise by high admin. This may seem harsh, but seriously its getting annoying and I know some of you feel the same. Examples must be made out of people that persist on asking for admins.

How do I get Admin?:

There is no one answer to that question. It really is a combination of a few things. First you are active on both the servers and forums. Secondly you have to be mature, personable, friendly, helpful, and do not abuse. As stated before asking for admin is not the answer to gain admin. You will gain admin through your merit and character.

Double Clanning

First, double clanning does happen. You shouldn't assume people are double clanning. First give them the benefit of the doubt. If someone connects to the server with another name and has a GDC admin, first talk to them. Ask them if they quit the clan. If they say yes simply remove their level and set them to lvl for pubbers with the appropriate xp. Thats all you should do, if they are honest then there are no other actions needed. Sometimes brothers or even father and sons share a computer. When I was in G!X there was a player Manno. Sometimes he would connect as {PG} Manno he said it was his father. So instead of banning him I did some investigating and I found {PG} Manno was in fact his father. I concluded this just by watching him, he was a lot better than the G!X Manno. Sometimes its just easier to ban a person, but a good admin will not make rash decisions, before all the facts are on the table.

If, infact it has been proven the person in question is doubleclanning, and is being deceiving then you may ban them after stripping their admin. Same names is not sufficient proof. If there is a Killer in GDC and a Killer in G!X chances are they are not the same person. Proof such as a conversation or another clan corroborating is best. IP and GUIDs also, but that may be difficult to come by.

Spawn Killing:

There seems to be a gray fuzzy area in everyones opinion of what is spawn killing. People are being abused for not spawn killing. I'm going to try and clear this up. First areas with flags or command posts that can be fought over or recaptured, is not spawn killing. If allies take the flag in oasis the axis may attempt to take it back with whatever means at their disposal until the wall has been breached. Same with radar. But the command post on both those maps, are not spawn killing zones, they can be fought over captured and recaptured throughout the map and should not be considered spawn killing. Even though allies can spawn at the radar command post, axis can still destroy them and try to secure the area. Also if a player is in what you would consider a spawn killing zone, but is camping there with a mortar or sniping or other heavy weapons, the other team may go into the area and extinguish the threat without consequences of being called a spawn killer. Also obviously if an objective is near the spawn like in Goldrush that is not spawnkilling. Allies may hold the axis back to retrieve the gold without fear of spawnkilling.

If someone is constantly spawnkilling and has been warned splat/gib them. If they still sk then kick them. Continue to splat/kick them until they stop. If after multiple time of kicking splat then you may ban them for 30 minutes. You should never perm ban someone for sk. If after you ban them and they continue to sk ban them for 30 minutes again. Repeat as necessary.
Back to top Go down
rusH.Mon$ter

rusH.Time Clan Rules/Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: rusH.Time Clan Rules/Guidelines   rusH.Time Clan Rules/Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:03 pm

i've read all this rules and i think is really important ! good working Wink
i agree for the sk because it's annoying when a player is abusing on spawn killing.
Now have fun and play on the server !
Back to top Go down

rusH.Time Clan Rules/Guidelines
Page 1 of 1